We are now accepting applications for new Sustained Dialogue moderators! The Moderator Body is a group of caring, diverse, and empathetic individuals. Moderators facilitate productive conversations around grounds, both within the SD network and throughout the wider University community.
The new moderator application is now live. The application will be due this Sunday, March 22nd, at 11:59 p.m.
1) Fill out this Application: SD Moderator Application
2) If chosen, group interviews will be held on Friday, March 27th.
3) If chosen, mock dialogue try-outs will be held on Saturday, March 28th.
(if you have a prior conflict with these times, please still apply!)
- able to moderate at least 1 semester next school year
- bi-weekly moderator body meeting (1 hour)
- weekly planning with co-moderator
- moderate dialogue group (1.5 hours)
- volunteer for 2 co-sponsored dialogue events/ Open Dialogues
- mandatory moderator training (tentatively set for August 22)
Last semester demonstrated the importance of dialogue to our community, as well as the need to keep these important conversations going. We are looking forward to reading your applications and getting to know you! E-mail Mary Russo, Vice Chair of Moderators, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.